October is Cybersecurity Awareness Month, which is now in its 18th year. Its primary focus continues to help raise awareness about the importance of cybersecurity, ensuring everyone has the resources they need to be safer and more secure online.
The Themes this year are:
- Be Cyber Smart
- Fight The Phish
- Explore, Experience, Share (Cybersecurity Career Awareness Week)
- Cybersecurity First
KnowBe4 Resource Kit
To help you make the most of Cybersecurity Awareness Month, KnowBe4 have created a new free Resource Kit for this year. They are providing the resources you need to help your users defend against cybercrime from anywhere.
In today’s hybrid work environment, your users are more susceptible than ever to attacks like phishing & social engineering. Cybercriminals know this and are constantly changing tactics to exploit new vulnerabilities. Therefore, KnowBe4 have put together some resources so you can keep your users safe with security top of mind.
The kit includes:
- Free resources, including their most popular on-demand webinar & whitepaper as well as Kevin Mitnick cybersecurity demo videos, infographics, tip sheets, awareness posters, and wallpapers
- Cybersecurity Awareness Month Guide and Cybersecurity Awareness Weekly Planner to help you plan your activities
- Two free training modules; “Your Role: Internet Security and You” and “2021 Social Engineering Red Flags,”
- Everything is printable and available digitally, so they can be delivered to your users no matter where they are working from
We hope these resources help you keep your organisation safe throughout the month of October and beyond. Start a good cyber culture now! Access your resource kit here today.